17 September 2008

My Problems

It's not all that big of a deal excpet I am a failure at math. I am NOT doing so great and that sucks.
I takes me about ten minutes to do one problem and then I get it wrong just to find out that I didn't have the "+" sign in place. UGH!!!!
I just kind of want to give up but it is WAY past the time that I could do that without a penalty pointing toward my GPA and my personal thoughts of myself. So, I will continue on with the class and hope that I can do better with the special effort I am putting into it these next few weeks to get it done.

On a less depressing note, I made a card today with my scrapbooking skills and it looks fabulous. In the picture it looks like I was supposed to use ribbon, but I don't have anything cool like that. I just used some different paper and it turned out fine.
I am really excited for what is going to happen in the next week. I can't say anything about it but there will be a follow up blog to tell my readers(not that I have any yet) all about it.

2 comments:

Randi said...

Are you pregnant? That's my guess...

Josh said...

the semester I got married, my gpa was a 0.81 - That is correct. It was less than one. Hang in there.