It's official, Jack got an internship in Mississippi. At not point in my ENTIRE life did I ever imagine myself spending the summer in the south. So anyone looking for an apartment for april-august, let me know.
Unfortunately, the time comes to close another happy chapter of my life. As of April 21, I will be one of the many of the unemployed. Not that I am unemployed because I am a bad employee but because I am going to the south. I have enjoyed VERY much my job as a Dental Assistant, but the time comes when one must continue on. I will miss woring at that office and will forever remember every happy and crazy moment.
A while back, we were having some trouble with the bathroom sink. we used a whole bottle of drain-o's equivilant for only short term results. Goodlooking then pulled the trap out and there was a huge glob of nastiness. We used a deformed bobbie pin to get it out and I took a picture for those interested. A combination of hair, goop, and whatnot was the cause of not much distress.
3 comments:
Have fun in the humid South! and watch out for banana spiders! Where in Mississippi are you going? I hear they have some awesome beaches there!
Have fun in Mississippi! That will be an adventure!
Gooey picture of the blockage... I hate when that happens!
This is your cousins Lafe an Bryndee by the way... Send us your email So we can giver you an invite to our bog world.
lafeandbryndee.blogspot.com
Congrats on getting an internship! I hope you guys have fun. I have always wanted to at least visit, if not live in the south.
Post a Comment