13 April 2009

Currently at the Airport

I just spent a crazy (almost) week in Tucson.  I got to see my beautiful new niece and see her blessed.  Other things that I did; painted the hall bathroom, tiled the hall bathroom, went shopping with my mother in law, hung out with my sisters, had a girls night out, went to a soccer game, met some new people, woke up too early because I kept getting confused about what time it was, went to bed way too late because everyone else was awake, had easter at home, and enjoyed all of it.
A long time ago, I painted the hall bathroom and weird bluish green color for my YW project.  I did not know at the time that it was a strange and mostly unliked (by me) color.  So to help my mom out, I painted the walls "cottage white" (a creamy white).  I also finished the wood cupboard under the sink in the same color.  For many years that cupboard only had one door on it.  Now it has both doors and everything in the same color.  The ceiling is white and all the appliances stayed where they were (there was talk about getting a new toilet).  I say that it looks much better and I feel better about fixing it.
I got to go shopping with my mother in law who was in town on business (husbands business, her pleasure).  We went to the mall and I got some things for me and good looking.  We then went to lunch and overall, I had a great time.
Az does not do daylight savings so I got really confused (every morning) about what time it was.  My clock would say 730 but actually, it was 630 or I would think it was 830 and it would be 930... I think that even now, I am still confused.....
I had a really great time and everyone was really good about letting me hold the baby all the time (I didn't even have to change any diapers... it was great!!!).  I got to spend time with everyone and I got to play wii and go to jerry bobs.   It was a great trip!

1 comment:

Heath Hales said...

Glad you had fun in AZ! Believe me, it is no trouble at all for a mom to let someone hold her baby...she gets a break!