09 October 2009

Long Time Coming

Since we have been home, I had two really good interviews at good dental offices.  Both positions were not assisting but other good positions around the office.  I felt that both interviews went very well.  The first said they would call me either way and the other said they would call me back for a working interview because I was fully qualified and they wanted to see how I would do under pressure (i guess).  Anyway, neither called me back and it was a little more than slightly depressing (ask goodlooking, he would know better than anyone).  I finally settled for the job I have now but I am still waiting to hear from the dentist that I used to work for.  I'm pretty sure that he wants me back (probably because I am the best employee EVER!!) and I REALLY want to go back there and I have not abandoned all hope.

THE GOINGS ON
Last weekend, freshman 40, her friend, and I carpooled with outlander to Idaho for conference weekend.  It was A LOT of fun!  We got there Saturday right after the first session (which I really liked) and had lunch (I think grandma calls it dinner) then watched the next session.  Then we had supper and freshman 40, small parcel, and I made cinnamon rolls and all us ladies went to the uncles house for beautification while the men went to priesthood session.  We all had a great time and I really like the way my toes turned out and I did this cool wax treatment to my hands which was hot.  The men showed up, we ate, and played games (In NERTS, I just get really excited about winning....and it shows).  We went home and went to bed but some of us stayed up WAY late giggling and having a good time.  
On Sunday, after conference, that movie about the sister missionary was on (I hadn't seen it before and I can't remember the name of it right now) and THEN it was time to go.  BUT not before meeting small parcel's activity buddy (I saw activity because some people say that a date involves a kiss).  Then we went home.... in the rain.

1 comment:

hi de ho said...

I'm so glad you and all the folks have such a good time together. Thanks for sharing good-lookin' with us while you were having fun elsewhere - we missed you very much.