27 December 2009

PHOTOLIOS

Here are some Photos of the goings on

Here, we have a tree outside of Freshman 40's Dorm.  It is a very nice tree and looks great in all seasons.
This is Freshman 40.  She has grown out of her clothes and now needs new ones.  Please feel it in your heart to share this New Year's season because we still want her to look appropriate at school.
Here is GoodLooking and Smalls after her long basketball tournament in which they got a plaque and a very nice ribbon.  ::Notice:: There faces did not stick like this::
Here is a cute little one.  This was taken Christmas Eve when we all walked Disney Lane.  She got to sleep in her stroller covered by a warm blanket while GoodLooking and I walked the whole thing in our shorts.  (It is a lot warmer down here and we are just used to it being a lot colder I guess).
My dad took us out to this restaurant and it was really GREAT.  One of the items was a small piece of hard toast (supposed to be that way) with goats cheese (just a shmere) and grape and mint chutney.  Very strange but very good.
::NOTE:: all photos were taken by me with my new phone.... WONDERFUL!

1 comment:

Heath Hales said...

Congratulations on the job offer! I hope you guys enjoy it. Maybe I will see you at Katey's reception in Idaho.