08 February 2010

JUST A LITTLE OF THE GOINGS ON.

I think our fish think it is really funny to play dead.  The big bright orange one (Peppridge) and the big white one (Nabisco) like to float with there tails up and their noses down (we have gotten used to that). The other day the frog (Frog-e) was spread out and floating to the top of the tank when I went to feed them.  It made me really sad (mostly cause he is my favorite) then I tapped on the tank and he flipped out and swam around a little before settling down on the rock (that I stole from Anniversary Inn).   And NOW the algae-eater (creepey) was floating with his belly up.  I tapped on the tank and he turned out to be alive but still!!!!  It’s so hilarious HA HA HA!!! (can you taste the sarcasm?)

 In other news, I got my first experience in the testing center math test back today and I got a........ . . . . . . . . . .   92%  I really thought I was going to get 100% but  I am still pleased.  Now we are getting into some harder stuff though like all those exponent rules  UGH!!

HOW MANY DAYS LEFT TILL GOODLOOKING GRADUATES???

(not a photo of goodlooking... goodlooking is much better looking)

1 comment:

David and Jacquee said...

yeah, I think your fish are trying to tell you something... jk :) At least you can keep them alive; mine have always died.