It was a Jimmy Dean Breakfast commercial with the solar system and they are in this large room trying to orbit but they didn't have the JD B (Jimmy Dean Breakfast). The sun says "It's only 10 o clock. Did you have your JDB?"(but he says the real name). and everyone says "ehhhh" and they are all passed out in various areas of the room. So everyone has a croissant and everything is great and they are orbiting and happy and energetic.
What I have to say is something I thought about:: if the solar system were planets with personalities, POOR SUN. All the planets get to orbit and move and socialize a little and some have moon friends but the sun..... Sure he provides the light and is the center of our universe but he doesn't get friends.
I know this is kind of dumb but I thought it was kind of funny too.
ANYWAY................
2 comments:
I also thought that was funny, but my brain has been pretty tired lately...so who knows. How's Atlanta?
you are so funny lindsay. I hope you guys are having fun and enjoying your new place.
Post a Comment