Here we have the feet that kick and tickle (all night last night and all day today)
Her profile (check out the cute little nose)
And here you can see her chubby cheeks
Being with child is an experience like none other. I still get sick at night and go to the bathroom a lot. We are starting to collect our baby necessities like we got our travel system (jogging stroller, car seat, and base), a swing, pac-n-play, and some clothes. It is getting really exciting that it is about 3 months till I can start my journey back to normalcy. I don't feel like I am "nesting" or that I have "energy explosions". In other news- The weather the past two days has been really wonderful. It is slowly starting to get cooler and I could feel fall in the air the past two days. It has been cloudy and a bit breezy.... Just wonderful. Some leaves are changing... just a trickle... but it is just wonderful.. I Heart fall and winter!



1 comment:
That is so fun. She looks like a little baby instead of an alien like mine. Thanks for sharing, I am so excited to meet her for real.
Post a Comment