22 May 2012
Baking For Your Blog
So, I was on a site that shall be named "stick-it-note-trest" and I went to one of the links for a recipe of something (which I usually do because I am TRYING to lose weight and the best way NOT to do that is by going on "stick-it-note-trest" and look at all the amazing fatty food that I COULD be making) and it was a blog with a recipe for something with crisco, 2 sugars, egg, salt, blah blah and blah and the silly person that writes the blog put all the ingredients into separate bowls. EIGHT BOWLS. Now, considering you don't wash the bowls containing the white sugar, oatmeal, or water, you still have to clean FIVE bowls plus the ONE you mix it all together in and then she has the audacity to put each ingredient for frosting into SIX separate bowls (by now she has run out of glass bowls and had to use 3 wooden bowls lol). Now its the TWELVE bowls PLUS the ONE to mix the frosting PLUS the ONE pan to bake it in, she was to wash FOURTEEN things PLUS all the mixing stuff, spoons, measuring cups and spoons all just to show everyone what all the ingredients look like before they went into the delicious looking thing. That is way too much. I sure hope it was delicious. If anyone has done this before, please explain to me WHY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment