We finally got our car back 2 weeks ago and it looks great, like nothing happened... but it did, I assure you.
My parents came and visited us and brought some furniture. We shopped around at the local antique stores and a few pawn shops. Then, I went with them to Dallas for a week for a beautiful wedding celebration. Then on to homeland for 2 weeks visiting with everyone and enjoying general merriment. I didn't forget to workout just because I was on vacation. I used two different gyms and got most of my workouts in.
Honey got sick in homeland... sick I tell you. Fever, barfy, cranky, sleepy, and cuddley. I took her to the minute clinic and they strep tested her and found it negative. I took her to a pediatrician to make her dad happy and he said it was just a virus going around to make sure she doesn't get dehydrated or worse.
I swam in the lake yesterday. It was gross getting out there because the sand was really soft and squishy and had shells and grass in it. but once I got to a point where I didn't have to tough it was fine. I even put my face in the water and swam laps around buoys. This training for a triathlon has made me do things I wouldn't normally do like workout hard on vacation and for realz swim in a lake.
GoodLooking started work as a supervisor and starts working nights at some point.
We have: lived in 4 states, 4 apartments (one of them twice), and 1 home. Visited over half of the United States, been to 6 beaches in 2 oceans. We have been to Scotland, built and attempted to sleep in an igloo in Idaho in February, and successfully stayed a night in an old southern mansion/civil war hospital (converted into a B&B). We have a 19 month old child. and a lot more.






3 comments:
Wow!! I can hardly believe that you guys have only been married for 6 years, it seems like forever. Anyway, I love the pictures. Honey is so cute, and I love all the things your doing.
6 years = you're old.
;) just kiddin.
Thanks for sharing the memories and I had a great time reading it. Pictures are adorable. :) Can't wait to come see you. Keep up the amazing workout schedule.
Love ya.
This is a fun thing to do while waiting for Fresh Stuff to come home - I'm really going to miss that!
Thanks for the 6 years in a nutshell; we are so grateful for you.
Post a Comment