08 July 2014

Summer Started A Long Time Ago

It is HOT here.  The hot doesn't bother me as much as the HUMIDITY though.  It is KILLER and it is only the very beginning.

Honey is potty trained though still needs help and has an accident every once in a while like when she is having fun and doesn't want to stop to go potty.  She is putting short sentences together like "want chocolate milk please?"  She likes to pull all the clothes out of her drawers and put on as many pieces in one day as possible.

Little Brother is 3 months old and likes to smile and laugh.  He can roll from his tummy to his back and rotate like a clock especially if he is MAD.  He is ticklish on his legs, tummy, neck, ribs, and sometimes cheeks.  Basically if he is in a good mood, he likes to laugh.  He also likes to barf, a lot. He is a good nurser and fills a diaper like a champ.

I am down 8 pounds from where I was at this point after my first pregnancy.
For July 4th we ran a 5K at church which ended up only being almost 2 miles because of route confusion but trust me when I say I was happy about it.  I was not ready to try and run 3 miles straight. I did run it faster than my average so I was happy for that.  We came home and had naps then went swimming for a long time and Little Brother slept the whole time.  We went home and had dinner then went back to watch the Lego Movie which I liked for the most part.. Especially the little things like what the "Kragle" is.

GoodLooking started some new responsibility at work which is good. Change is Good, makes life exciting.

We very much enjoyed having Freshman Forty and her hubs here for almost a week.  We did some swimming, splash pad play, and we played frisbee (the three of us rotated playing with the kids and playing which was really nice of them so I could play).  They were extremely helpful with the chillins and canning a disappointing box of peaches (a $35 box into only 4 jars because a lot were rotted... BOY how I miss Utah Peaches!)

We are gearing up for a trip to CO, UT, and ID soon and I couldn't be more excited!

1 comment:

hi de ho said...

Can hardly wait to see these little peeps and their parents!! I miss you guys and love reading blog posts, so thanks. Love you.