20 June 2016

Little update

We found out we are having a GIRL! I'm relieved as a girl is what I wanted really bad.  My sister asked if I was going to do anything fun as a reveal and I said I wanted to and we decided she would send me a piñata after she got the news from the tech that did the ultrasound. Well, I had my appointment on a Friday morning and that afternoon there was a guest at the door. All I could see through the peephole was pink and purple balloons and I thought someone had the wrong house and was maybe trying to find a birthday party. I can be so clueless sometimes. IT WAS MY SISTER! She flew in to surprise me with a gender reveal! I almost sobbed like a baby but held it in because once I start I ugly cry for hours.
She got to stay till Sunday morning and boy it was great. 

A week later we drove to Colorado to hang out with GoodLookings family. We had a weenie roast, did a lot of hanging out, talking, and playing games, I got locked outside one night so was sick and tired the next day, hiked a trail around a pretty lake, parks, splash pads, and just all around a great time. It sure was hard to come back home. The temps were a perfect 70's and 50's at night no humidity. On our way home we stopped in A small town in Texas for pizza and took it to a park. It was HOT and HUMID! And mosquitos were HUGE! We still ate and let the kids play then got back on the road. 

Little brother had a haircut.

2 comments:

the tall girl said...

Yay, another update! :) thanks for writing

the tall girl said...

Also, I am so glad you came to visit!!!