06 December 2008

5 things about me

1. When I sleep, the sheets have to be just right and I get upset with Goodlooking if he messes them up. I get annoyed when the bottom fitted sheet gets wrinkled. It needs to be pulled tight around the corners. I like the flat sheet to be slightly longer than the top so I can fold it over the comforter. Also, I don’t like the sheet to be tucked into the end of the bed (which makes all the other qualifications harder to accomplish).
2. I hate being late, and what’s worse is when someone else is late. At my work, it is important to be on time because if you are late that puts everyone, including me, behind schedule. If you are going to be even 4 minutes late to an appointment, you really need to call. It is common courtesy. Most of the time (only at work), I would rather someone call and reschedule than be 10 minutes late (unless there is no one after you but how would you know).
3. I don’t like talking on the phone. I would much rather talk to you face to face (unless it is something confrontational, in that case I will take the phone). I have a need to see your facial expressions and that way I can tell what your really think. Also, I don’t like leaving messages so don’t feel too bad if I don’t leave one. Just call me back.
4. I get overly excited about things and I count down the days to pretty much anything.
5. I really don’t like it when people whisper around me. It makes me feel like they are talking about me so I get really self conscience. I kind of upsets me and I have to know what people are talking about.

3 comments:

Shara said...

I didn't know you had a blog -- I just happened to see the link on Lisa's blog. Hope you don't mind that I read it. Blogs are a great way to get to know someone better -- especially your "5 things about me"!

clothier jr's said...

This is so cute, thinking I am your sister.. and I didn't know some of these things. But yes I think that we have to have a talk with those that whisper around us, it drives me insane!!

ILOVEYOUSISTER~~

Lighthouse said...

Just found your blog Lindsey! :) Hope your doing well there in UT. We lived there for about a year and a half and moved here to CA in Aug of 2006. I think we just missed you guys. -Carolyn