It seems like every year the Christmas music comes earlier and earlier and that the stores start putting out their Christmas stuff early. This year, I think they both crossed the line. It seems like Thanksgiving is being forgotten by both. I, however waited till after Thanksgiving to put up the tree and listen to the carols.
I think I get more excited about the holidays now that I am married, because it means I get to escape the Provo bubble and visit family whether it be in Idaho, Tucson, Pima, or even Mapleton. This year, Goodlooking and I get to go to Arizona to see both of our family homes.
Thanksgiving was a lot of fun. Goodlooking and I went up to Idaho and stayed and grandma's. We ate at Karen's and played games. Small Parcel, Grandma, and I made candy and we got to have fajitas on Sunday before coming home.
One of my favorite Christmas was last year. We (Goodlooking and I) went to Arizona and stayed the first few days in Tucson. Christmas Eve, we played Wii with my little brother till about 3 in the A.M. when we started our long treck to Bryce. Then we surprised Goodlooking's family by being there earlier than breakfast. It was really fun to experience Christmas morning with the Bryce’s. We all opened stockings together then went back to bed. Then we had breakfast and it was all a lot of fun.
So, I just requested my math110 final so I can take it and have this math behind me hopefully for good. It has been a long journey full of tears, guessing, frustrations, and hours in the library. I think (and the website tracks this) I spent a total of 150 hours working on this stupid thing (does not include all the time spent thinking about how dumb math really is (come on imaginary numbers… are you kidding me?!))
Also, I am thinking about (and probably am going to) taking public speech online next. I think it will be fun and somewhat hard. I like the idea because for the speeches, I just have to send in a tape recording of my speech… which is better than having to dress up and get in front of a bunch of people I don’t know. This shouldn’t bother me at all because I was in theatre for two years doing monologues, duo scenes and full on two act plays and one musical.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see my sister. I miss you!!! Really, I know when you call it seems like I have maybe a million things going on at once, but at times it may be the case!! I just can't wait to spend time together, with my two best friends!!!
Let me know the details.. of when you will be here, and all that!
LOVE YOU!!
Post a Comment