My sister Christie had her mystery baby and it is a GIRL. Name: Payton Jillean Clothier (sorry if I spelled anything wrong) I am pretty sad that I can't go visit but I know that she will grow just fine for a while till I can get there and see her.
Hi Lindsay! This is your cousin Jennifer! My blog is pretty lame. I think I'll really start if after school ends. ANYWAY! Mike and I can't find married housing. At least, not for what we can afford. Does your landlord have any openings? If I remember correctly, you and Jack had a great deal at your apartment.
Ahhhh isn't she so cute?? I wanted you to know that we wish just as much that you were here able to love and hold her. But I promise that I will take good care of her intill you get here!!
3 comments:
oh...so cute!
Hi Lindsay! This is your cousin Jennifer! My blog is pretty lame. I think I'll really start if after school ends. ANYWAY! Mike and I can't find married housing. At least, not for what we can afford. Does your landlord have any openings? If I remember correctly, you and Jack had a great deal at your apartment.
Ahhhh isn't she so cute?? I wanted you to know that we wish just as much that you were here able to love and hold her. But I promise that I will take good care of her intill you get here!!
WE LOVE YOU AUNT LINS and UNCLE JACK!!
Post a Comment