01 July 2009

FOUND THESE TODAY

My computer can do tricks


These were taken at a hotel somewhere in the mid United States on our way to humidity
We are in LOVE can't ya tell
We are still here in Mississippi and it is getting hotter and wetter without rain.  How is that possible?!  HUMIDITY.  Its been a trial at times and not too bad at other times.  I get up and take the other interns wife to work at 7:45 then head off to work out for 45 minutes.  I come home and cool off then shower then laundry or clean then shower.  I then do whatever I can think of to do.  I have found a website where I can scrapbook online and I have been doing that a bit.  I like it because it is free and I can save it on my computer and print it when I want.  I don't like that it seems somewhat cold or impersonal but once I print it I can add some lovin'.  Sometimes I go for groceries or I go pay utilities or some days I get called for a job (not very often).   and that is how it is.

1 comment:

Reflections of Heart said...

I love reading your blog and catching up on what you two are doing. So I'm curious....because I HATE scapbooking...if there reallly is a simple way to do it...I want to know...what is that site?
Jen
jeneratorp@gmail.com