06 August 2009

And Here We Are Again

A few weeks ago we had the privilege of touring this huge ship.  It is at Mobile, Alabama but I don't remember the name of it.  It was supper hot and humid and these are some pictures that I took with my handy dandy camera.

Here is the ship BEFORE we got on it.  You can see Goodlooking in the lower right (ish) corner.

And here, we have a photo of Jack in the bunks.  This is where the regular people on the ship slept.  These tiny bunks that were (I think) 3 or 4 bunks high.  You can see there is not much room for anything but sleep and if you were tall, you would probably rather sleep on the floor.  It was a metal frame with springs underneath holding up a mattress similar to one that I used at Girls Camp many years ago.

In this photo, we have a sad little man wielding a little gun.

Next to him, there is the great machine gun fanatic blasting away the enemy.  
Jealous?  I think so.

And here is a silly one that shows I didn't hold the camera the whole time.

And this concludes out long story short of the trip to Mobile Alabama.  (We stopped here on our way to Orange Beach Alabama)

No comments: