(I hate bugs and all matter of things that you don't normally want in your home. When a bug flies at me, it makes me angry and stressed out. You never know if it is poisonous or full of unwanted diseases. When I see a bug in our home, I don't feel comfortable till I know it is gone or Goodlooking has killed it dead.)
After he said that, I found my flip flops, put them on and grabbed one of Goodlookings new blue Nikes as a weapon for protection. Goodlooking and freshman 40 went looking for it because they are not crazy like me and I stood on the couch with the shoe. I walked into the tiny hallway of our large apartment (I am not sure why) and the dang thing came running at me like a bat out of you know where. I screamed like a man screaming like a little girl and jumped around. It scared the little menace and it ran into our ROOM!!! That was the worse place for it to go because that is where the majority of our stuff is from the move back from the SOUTH. We looked and LOOKED and Freshman 40 kicked at things as I stood on the bed looking behind the bed and night stands.
Goodlooking remembered what we learned at Nauvoo and fashioned a PIONEER mouse trap. It was pretty genius but the mouse is no where to be seen. I found a hole in the corner of the room by my side of the bed behind the night stand so today after buying modern mouse traps and loading it up with Pnut Butter, I put one there. It has been almost 24 hours since the sighting and it is not dead YET (emphasized because we WILL get it!!)
ON A LIGHTER NOTE
Goodlooking, Freshman 40, and I went to PetSmart and got some more fish. 6 of our old Goldfish died so we got 1 sucker (algae eater), 1 Frog, and 4 neon glow fish (1 red, 1 orange, 2 green) They are pretty AWESOME!!!!
3 comments:
So Im confused... Where are you guys now? No longer in the South? and why the private blog all the sudden? And who is Freshman 40?
so...does this mean you are back in zoobie land? :)
You should go into English or something - maybe write a book! I hate mice, too! Thanks for taking care of goodlookin and frosh 40
Post a Comment