17 September 2009

Employment and Last Weekend

It never felt so good as it felt today when I was in an interview and he said "oreientation starts Tuesday at 4"
Also, I had a remembering thought last night and I wrote it in my journal as follows
(not a direct quote) A long time ago, I used to think, I want to be poor for the first few years of marriage so that when we get good and RICH, we can appreciate the money that we have.
Well, I think we are going to be SUPER rich because I already appreciate any money!!!

And now to post about the weekend that happened a while ago
Freshman 40 came over and we made cookies that she could take to FHE and that we could take to Mapleton. It was fun and the double batch (of the recipe in the book my mother in law gave me) made A LOT of cookies. We went to watch the BYU game in Mapleton which was A LOT of fun and there was REALLY good food involved. After the game, we played games then we decided to go see UP in the Dollar Theater that cost like 1.25 (it needs a new name). We all piled up and convinced one of the cousins to come and he could spend the night at our house and we would give him a ride to his meetings the following morning. We got the the theater 30 or so minutes early to go to the 930 show and the girl says that they sold out at 8 pm. REDICULOUS!!! so we went to our house and watched a differen movie and he still spent the night. It still was a lot of fun to have everyone over but sad that we didn't get to watch UP (which is GREAT. Go see it).
On Sunday when I finally got up, I found out that the cousin didn't get any breakfast (which I feel very bad about and hope that there are no hard feelings). Church was at 1230 (which is the worst time for church unless you have it later than that. If you do, I pitty you and never wish anything bad on you). It stinks because by the time church is over, it's like the day is over (it's really not but I like spending time in sunday clothes and playing games with Goodlooking).
:::BY THE WAY:::
Starting last Monday, I gave up obvious sugar for a week (like desserts and such). It has been somewhat hard and will get harder as I think we are going to Mapleton again for the game and I want to make my fabulous fresh peach perfect crust pie. We will see how it goes. I would like to do this longer than a week but this is a test period for a longer amount of time in the future.

No comments: