20 October 2009

Oh To Be A Fish

So I was feeding my fish and I was thinking what it would be like to be a fish. No work, just swim around, you have a fresh life like every 3 seconds right? The rock, plant, and tower thing always look interesting. You have friends for life till one dies and it doesn't matter anyways because you will forget about it in a few seconds. A human comes and feeds you twice a day and that is the most exciting part about being a fish (atleast from what I can tell... when I feed them, it is a race to the top). Don't worry about rentor budgeting your money so you can last till January. But then I thought... That is not that great. Fish don't have memories of when they grew up at Pet Smart. They don't know who there parents are and they don't know who they are. Not very fullfilling if you ask me so I don't want to be a fish.

2 comments:

A said...

just remember "Fish are friends not food" now lets go eat some sushi.

David and Jacquee said...

You are too funny!