::STORIES OF A STUDENT::
So, I have had two quizzes and one test so far in Math and I have done pretty well. The First on I failed but it was for stupid reasons (like symbols and negatives and such). The test I got 95% and the one I missed was a word problem that I misunderstood but for the way I understood it, I did the math right and formed the correct equation. The last quiz that I just got back was 100%. PERFECT!!
I am really enjoying my biology class. The class if 50 minutes long and it goes by so fast. I have my first test on Monday and I have been studying a lot. I am really interested in the things he is teaching (molecules and peptide bonds and DNA vs RNA) and I think I will do well.
I hope that when I start going to school full-time that I can enjoy it as much as I am now.
1 comment:
Good job on your quiz and test! I like school too. I am excited I will get to go back soon.
Post a Comment