12 March 2010

IT"S COMING!!!

In some not so recent news::
  Goodlooking received a notice that Lockheed is going to increase his pay (meaning he got a raise and he doesn't even work there officially yet. LOL).  
 We are going to Georgia next week to look at some roach ridden apartments.  I say "roach ridden" because on all the reviews of all the apartments we are considering (and ones that we are not considering) roaches seem to be a rampant problem so I think everywhere has nasty bugs (which I can't stand).
 I have been going through things to get rid of before we move and we are trying to use up all that we can (foodwise) before we move. i.e. pickles, mustard, honey, oil, sugar, flour, chocolate chips, oatmeal, brown sugar, meat, and other such things that moving companies don't really like to pack up and move.
 I have a test starting tomorrow in math and I don't think I will do so well so wish me luck.
 
And here are some photos of things that I will miss about Utah.


NOTICE:: both photos are of snow!

1 comment:

A said...

moving company? awesome! I have had the pleasure of having a moving company move me once. It was pretty sweet that they came in and boxed everything - moved it, and un-boxed everything. However... It was NOT sweet when they un-boxed and broken item after broken item came out, including the piano that they busted one of the legs off of, glued back on and tried to hide it. If you truly are going to have a moving comapny move you, I suggest having several people help you watch them box and un-box. Seriously. send me an email or call me if you want the real dirty details about the nightmare claims porcess we went through.