30 June 2010

Forgot to Mention

On the second day at the beach, we went to get in the water right in front of our sheet (we decided to go with a queen size sheet for under our umbrella because it is the right size and CHEEP!) and wouldn't you know (well you wouldn't know because I didn't tell you yet and I would not have expected it) there was a live crab (atleast I think it was a crab. it was a dark redish spot (maybe a rock) with pincherlike appendages and the only thing I could think of is crab and Goodlooking agreed) so we ran out and went a few yards and played elsewhere. We enjoyed the day just the same a little ways away from the sheet. We got out and played both sides of the sheet and got lots of experience in the water avoiding the dear little crab with pinchers.

1 comment:

Diana Smith said...

That is soooo scary!! I would have screamed like a little girl. Good thing you caught it before anything really bad happened.