We have been here for almost two months and I have done a lot of hanging out. I have, however, found a job. What do I do, I package, process, ship, and wear no brown.
I have worked at four different stores, in two different states, three different cities, and three different owners. I decided "Hey, what's one more?!"
I've never actually done freight (who'd a thought that at all those different locations, I have never done a freight shipment?) so this was my first one.
This is what 200 white indestructible buckets looks like stacked into 9 piles 96 inches tall. 96 inches is as tall as a freight can be because that is how tall the brown trucks are. UNFORTUNATELY.....

This truck is not brown.... IT'S WHITE... and the buckets did not fit in truck so all my hard work of strapping had to be undone and redone by someone more qualified at the hub.

Even though it had to be taken down, I had a good time putting it together and working with the owners hardworking smart son. I just wish that it didn't have to be taken down.

No comments:
Post a Comment