31 October 2010

A Lot Has Been Happening

 The other day (a couple of weeks ago), we went to the track to time our mile (in which I did it in under 12 minutes) and I got out of the car and here was this moth... Can you see it??
 The stupid washers (or dryers) at the place in our complex to do laundry keeps getting grease stains on GoodLooking's clothes and stuff... I am sick of it!!
 I went to GoodWill the other day (a couple of weeks ago) and saw this skirt.  I had bought one just like it in HS at Old Navy... Thought it was funny to see it again.. It was the same size as the one I had bought.
 Fabulous Delicious German Pancakes!!!
 Up on "Kennesaw Mountain"
 At the Aquarium
Flying our new Walmart cheap Kites on that day that it was real windy

No comments: