17 April 2011

O.P.I

I am attempting to get into couponing and I found that ordering a subscription cost $2.15 but I found out I can purchase a Sunday paper at Walmart on Saturday night for only $2! Not only can I get it early BUT it is CHEAPER and couponing is all about saving money so I think that was my first step.
My second step was going through it and getting out the adds and SmartSource and Red Plum.
Next is looking through everything and cutting out the stuff that I already purchase (I am not going to buy stuff just cause it is cheap FOR EXAMPLE:: If I don't already buy chips all the time and I get a coupon for 55C off one bag and I go out and spend 10$ on chips.... I am not saving money).

And now I have to share on of the coupons with you!!  There is a brand of nail polish that I like a lot and it is called O.P.I..  They have another brand that they make and IT is called Nicole (of course it is on there like a signature with a stick above the O cause that is the only cool way to do it).


Did you notice that is J.B. (I do not promote him)??  Is it not enough that he looks like a girl and that he says he looks like a girl?? Now he needs to advertise girly products??  (gotta give him a little credit though cause he is pretty ;))

**I will be using the coupon cause I do like this brand and I need a new color for summer

No comments: