I decided that if we are going to renew our lease, we are going to decorate. This was the first project.
| Before |
| Action Shot |
This little table used to be the base for our micro HUGEwave (it really is very large... we inherited both so we don't complain)
| Me thinking about what I had just done |
| Painted the little table. |
We picked up some goodies from my favorite decorating store (if you can name what it is, you get major props)
FINISHED PROJECT
With the shopping and actual work, it only took us a whopping combined total of maybe 3 hours (it takes a long time to get in and out of my favorite decorating store) I really like the way it turned out except that the way the walls are textured, the tape didn't stick very well around the edges and now I have to find some yuckyellow paint that matches the surrounding walls.
3 comments:
Is it Ikea? I'm just guessing.
You are sooo right!
I think it looks really awesome. You did a great job.
Post a Comment