04 November 2011

GoodLooking said I should

So, I haven't blogged in a LONG time I guess.

FALL--I am loving this colder weather and all the colors that surround me.  When I drive home from school there is a section of road that is canopied in trees and sometimes the leaves are falling quite heavily and I think that is amazing.  We haven't turned on our heater yet because I am so warm all the time anyway with the internal heater.  We added a blanket to the bed and the extra weight is so snuggly.
SCHOOL--I am so glad to be out of perms (although we did one yesterday).  I have been blessed this semester as it is just technical stuff and no chemicals so I don't have to worry about harming the little human inside me.  For the past two weeks we have been doing finger waves and pin curls and on Monday, we have a weave specialist coming in to show us some stuff.
HALLOWEEN--was fine.  We went to the ward party this year and had signed up for the dessert competition.  I made an apple pie (out of some pie filling that I made last year and canned) and I was really proud of the crust.  Lately it has been hard to roll out or it falls apart and I think I have decided that using the method of two knives to cut in the fat is much better than using a pasty blender.  There was also a chile competition and I had some that was good.  The kids were being really loud though so we left really early cause mommy to be was getting a headache.
GOOD LOOKING-- has been working hard (or hardly working... sometimes it is rough for him at work) and studying to take the GMAT and we purchased a stationary bike for him.  He is amazing as usual and made my birthday cake just like last year and it was DELICIOUS!!  and only lasted like 4 days as I love popcorn.  Right now, he is working on getting a promotion that should technically not come till next May but his bosses like him and they are helping (HR is the problem with their silly rules).
ARIZONA SUN-- is hoping to get into shape somehow.  I had a good birthday.  Doing well in school.  Just yesterday, I finished all my online bookwork with A's in all of it.  Nesting hasn't really happened although I did have a day last week where I got a lot of organizing done.
LITTLE PERSON-- Is strong and getting big.  I will admit that so far (and I am 33 weeks) I have gained.... way too much weight to fully admit to it.  She keeps me eating all the time and most of the time it is stuff like apples or toast or cereal or juice but sometimes I have a strong desire for ice cream (ok, not sometimes but most of the time) and sometimes it is hard to just sit still and not give in.  We only buy one thing of BlueBell every two weeks.... Is that too much??  I don't think so but maybe it is..  All I know for sure is that we got a jogging stroller and I plan to use that thing into the ground after she is born!!  My goal is for a Marathon by my next Birthday.  I think it is attainable if I have some guidance and help and extra motivation from GoodLooking.

Anyway, things are good here now that the weather is cooler and not so humid.

BTW in case anyone wants to get me a Baby Gift... I am registered at Target and Babies-R-Us.  Don't feel obligated though... Seriously.

3 comments:

Shara said...

Glad you blogged and good to hear things are going well for all 3 of you!

adventuregirl said...

I loved the update. I miss you terribly and hope you had a great birthday. Love ya always.

hi de ho said...

So good to have something fun to read! I love reading about your fun and good times!