First, the swiffer vacuum.
I first got a swiffer while we were in MS for the summer. It worked well so I took it back to UT with us. With the larger apartment (our MS apartment was a converted hotel room...small) I found that large pieces of debris collect at the front of the cloth and I would think "ugh" and continue on BUT duh duh duh DUH. THIS is the amazingER upgrade. It has a vacuum.
AWESOME! (I know right*).
I just put the cloth on and I can do the whole house without running out of battery and without getting frustrated or making piles all over that I later have to get the broom and dustpan out for anyway. LOVE
Second, A weed whacker
Texas has grass. and it grows. We don't water it. but. It grows. Nice right... wrong. We have a reel mower meaning no power (great work out) and without that power, if the grass is really long, it takes FOR-E-VER! and it is hot! AND if you go on vacation and the grass gets long it is IM-POS-I-BLE. ENTER----weed whacker!**
Not only can I "mow" LONG grass (like a jungle okay?!) but I can get it as short as I want and it doesn't take nearly as long. Downside... takes electricity.. from the house.. raising our power bill (I am on a mission to lower our power bill a lot)
Third, Microfiber
Rags! I got a lot for a little. Awesome bright color*** and they are great for cleaning anything. I van even get the nasty sticky, dusty, stuck on dirtiness of the toaster with this rag and WATER! cleans the microwave like a dream again.. just water. mop floor, do windows, mirrors, counters, walls, we washed the car with them this morning. they are the coolest.
*I said "I know, right" and for some reason I like it a lot
** That's not the one we own but this picture is fine
*** If you get these (sams club) WASH THEM ALL TOGETHER IN ONE LOAD WITH JUST THEM. UGH!
who's that?? my baby!



No comments:
Post a Comment