18 November 2012

Yeight yeight

Another week closer to Christmas guys.

My mom and dad came to state on Saturday and they came to town after hanging out with my aunt on Monday.  GoodLooking came home from work early sicker than he had ever been.  That night I was wishing I was dead.  GoodLooking stayed home on Tuesday and my mom took care of us.  She boiled up a chicken and made good broth and separated the meat form the bones.  I bucked up and took her to the antique store to get her some Fiestaware.  Then had to sleep all night after a needed blessing.  They left on Wednesday morning though.  I am sooo thankful that they came but sad that we couldn't be more fun.  We were sick the whole time they were here.

We are feeling much better though.  The broth was great and the chicken I used to make a lot of sandwiches and today we had chicken noodle soup with the rest of it and the broth.




No comments: