04 April 2013

Life

According to my phone

 Honey likes going on runs with me.  I just wish we could switch roles every once in a while

This is the shirt I made for a 5K called "Color in Motion"

This is what happened at the 5K

Honey in January

Spanker?? (naw)

She likes salsa

 I made this
and this

and this

Isn't she cute??


first hair do (by dad)

our washing machine tried to eat a sock

Easter and she is walking so well

And my most recent 5K in 34.52 on March 23rd

5 comments:

adventuregirl said...

Okay, the hair-do by her dad, is classic. It totally looks like something he would do. She is getting so big, and is dang cute. Can't wait to see you guys.

Julie Barfuss said...

She just gets cuter and cuter by the day!

hi de ho said...

That is such a great Good Lookin' hair do!! I think I have some pics of earlier ones from a long time ago! He's pretty cute, too!! Thank you for sharing these! I'm so proud of you for running all these 5Ks! You are amazing and I love that you have been so successful! Keep up the good work - BTW, one of these days Honey just might be running right there along side of you!

Stephanie said...

Wow, your little one is getting so big! She's such a cutie!

the tall girl said...

Oh I just love you darlin. Such a great post and when I saw the picture of her hair done with the IKEA clips,I though, wow, that looks like something Jack would do to my hair when I was a child. Haha, and then I saw the caption. You rock :)