Here is a link to the Bikini Body Mommy Challenge
https://www.facebook.com/BikiniBodyMommy
(anyone who starts it, let me know. You will probably be able to catch up to me because I take a day to do other things or I got sick and it took a long time to do the first 3 days. Let me know)
and a recipe for the best cake I have had in a long time. Yeah Yeah... you are thinking if you read my other blog that my oven is broken how could I have had cake last night... It is a crock pot cake! So stinken good!
1 package devils food cake
1 package chocolate pudding
1 C sour cream
4 eggs
1 C water
3/4 C oil
1 C choco chips
Combine everything but chips with electric mixer till all mixed then stir in chips. Pour into greased slow cooker pot. Cook high for 3-4 hours OR low 6-7 hours until an inserted toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs..
I guess I could have skipped an egg and used apple sauce instead of oil and skipped the chips but I did use light sour cream..
No comments:
Post a Comment