09 February 2014

To Document What I Look Like This Pregnancy

I took these pictures and what better place to do that than in the guest bathroom.

I think this guy sits really low because I am waddling toward the end of the day.  He kicks down low and at times it doubles me over or brings me to my knees.  
(I made the pictures in the background from strips of colored/patterned paper... took a long time)


and Miss Honey



2 comments:

adventuregirl said...

YEAH!! I was hoping you you post some preggy pics. I think Honey is cuter this pregnancy. ;) You are both so cute!!

Unknown said...

Love reading your blog. What a cute pregnant lady you are! Honey is growing up so fast and she's so darn cute! Keep blogging so we can keep in touch with all the happenings in your family since we don't get to see you very often :)