25 July 2015

My First Full Triathlon

I did it! I finished the YMCA member incentive triathlon. A month long triathlon and I signed up for full distances (popularly known as an ironman distance). 
And to top that off, I made the top ten list!
As I walked in the gym today it was right there on the desk for EVERYONE to see. After my workout I snapped a picture and when I was posting it to my Instagram I noticed another familiar name! (He did Olympic distance).

We are awersome.. And just so yall know, I think it IS in a particular order.

2 comments:

adventuregirl said...

Way to go you two. I think you are both amazing. I also meant to write on your last post that I think it's great you are try to sleep from 10-6.

the tall girl said...

You rock! Haha, also, I had no idea Jack was even working out.