we are going to Idaho after class today
We got our taxes almost done
I haven't grown
my feet are the same size
I still like root-beer
and ranch dressing on my mashed potatoes
my favorite color is blue
or green
I quit my job
without two weeks notice
I miss my mom and dad
I love school and homework
Winter kind of stinks this year
Goodlooking graduates in April!
I want a job where I get tips
I still have a stitch from a year ago
and its blue
Still don't like shaving my legs
I am slowly phasing out my inner dori (slightly sad)
I watch Napoleon Dynamite and
rewatch the part where he throws the fruit at Rico
and laugh with all my might
It's rain/snowing right now but its
supposed to snow tomorrow
while we are gone
My nieces and nephew are cute and beautiful
Cinderella is still my favorite princess
I really like popcorn
and I love goodlooking
My biology class starts in 38 minutes
I want a dog
but I am scared of big hyper dogs
I have ten fingers and ten toes
but My nose is still too big for my face
and my arms are hairy (thank goodness its blonde)
Can't have it all right?
I'm not allowed to tell people that funner is not a word
BUT, it still isn't a word
I love to bake
I think about pickles when not thinking about anything else
My favorite movie is Finding Nemo
and Jane Eyre is my favorite book
I didn't know that Cheaper by the Dozen
(the old not the new) is real
I am reading the biography right now
My backpack is pink
and I love it
I curled all my hair today
so I was late to my 8am math class
I want to lose weight
but my stomach doesn't
I like to camp in the mountains
but not at night
I like traveling more than vacation sometimes
I cried when George (cat) died
I laugh when babies or kids cry
People whispering around me makes me mad
like... really mad
I want to see Brian Regan next month
but its expensive
and we saw him last time he was here
I want to see Wicked the musical
I've been to New York
My freshman year was my favorite
Senior year was my least favorite
And now I have to go to Class.
2 comments:
love the fun ideas and the way you say it! I think your fish must have a pretty darn good sense of humor - HA! Any who... so glad you love school and good-lookin'. Thanks for all you do for freshman 40, too.
Your nieces are missing you lots!! Reyna is going to be in Jr. High, Josy is too sweet for words, Kia thinks that she runs this town, and Peyton will be one on Saturday.
I love the update, although a piece of my heart broke when you said that you are losing your inner Dory, please FIND her soon!!!
Post a Comment