Goodlooking and I have had such a great weekend and here is only a little proof of only some of the thing that we did.
Mum and Smalls arrived Thursday evening and we went to pick them up at the largest Airport in North America. Our plan was to park at the convention center and take the airport train to the terminal and pick them up then take the train back to the center and get in our car and not have to worry about airport traffic. The plan worked perfectly till the train decided it didn't want to work anymore after we picked up the travelers. We were told there was a shuttle going to the car rental place but not the center. We walked down a long line of shuttle vans and one was kind enough to take us where we needed to go (it was really nice of him). Friday morning, we drove over to the beach for a nice day and it certainly was. The beach was crowded BUT the water was a great temperature and clean, the sand was hot, and the sun was blazing. The waves were small but toward the end of the day, they got bigger and we were able to catch some good boogie waves.
That night we went to Cracker Barrel and here they are enjoying some wonderful southern evening air outside the restaurant in the traditional rocking chair.

We scooted off to the hotel to rest up for a great Saturday in ol Savannah.
Here is Smalls getting measured compared to different animals.

After we ate at Lady and Sons, we headed back home for a relaxing sabbath and to gear up for the next fun adventure at the Aquarium.
Can anyone see a resemblance???

Yesterday, I took Mum and Smalls back to the airport and on the way home realized exactly how much I miss family and would like to go home.Today, I went to do laundry (and there was a lot). I took out the things that don't go in the dryer (there is a lot of that too) and went outside to paint my nails (I don't usually but I was in need of a new color) and I came back to take the clothes out of the dryer and this is what I found on the wet clothes I had taken out previously.

A nasty bug that I have never seen previously in my life (this happens a lot here in the south for me). I am proud of myself though because I did not kill it (if it had been something I knew was deadly, I probably would have killed it), I just scooted it away and out the door with my bag of cotton puffs.
::Side note::Goodlooking just got home and handed me some mail from the school I went to in our previous location. I opened it and it is some lettuce... Not sure why I am so blessed but I am thankful!!! It shows me that the Lord really knows who we are and He knows when we need help and that He cares about ME.
No comments:
Post a Comment