When you can gain popularity with your low budget videos, you must be talented.
28 July 2010
About Earlier Post
I've been a big fan of OK GO since Highschool and own the first album that they put out in the US called Oh No. They have a new album out that I want to purchase from itunes called Of the Colour of the Sky. The song below is a fave and I hope that you will enjoy it also. I like artist that have flare and flavor and can do fun things like their backyard music video choreographed by one of their little sisters and the "treadmill song" video. I hope that they don't turn out to be like All American Rejects (an old favorite of mine that ended up selling themselves to the world instead of staying true to themselves).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment