I was just at Walmart and I was on the Clearance Isle just looking at what scrapbooky stuff they had and they had some really cute acrylic stamp sets (I like them because you just buy the acrylic block and you can make your own saying with the clear rubber stamps that you buy). I bought one with flowers (about 16 stamps for $2) and a lovey dovey set ( lots for $4) and a cutesy alphabet set (about 37 stamps for $4). I had seen the alphabet one before but we decided not to buy the thing we were in there for before so I put the letters back not wanting to make such a small transaction but waiting such a long time.
Today, I decided to get them and I got them home and was looking at the alphabet and GUESS WHAT!!!? THERE IS NO "Z" No wonder the set was on clearance (and there was a TON of these sets) and its not like I can trick everybody by using the "n" cause it is in lower case...
Oh well still a pretty good price for a cute alphabet stamp set... I will just have to come up with other words that don't start with "Z" .... Good thing Goodlookings name isn't Zach or something.
No comments:
Post a Comment