So that scary surprise last Tuesday with the test that I missed and didn't know about then took went well. I got 84%.
I am excited silly!!! for Christmas. Actually, I am not sure what I am more excited about; going to the motherland or experiencing Christmas. Actually considering that my "countdown chain" only includes the number of days till we fly, my official answer is going to the motherland.
I have a really bad habit. I don't mean to do it but it just... happens. I plan on attending activities and sometimes I even sign up to supply things (like signing up to bring food items or signing up to actually participate). I totally plan on going and I plan on bringing or doing predetermined sign up BUT... The day comes and I just rate actually doing it very low on the scale... It is, like I said, a very bad habit. I am ashamed it admit it. don't judge me. I am working on it. Since I made the goal to stop, I have attended more than 3/4 of planned activities. I am not typing this expecting any applause or thumbs up. I am admitting this because I need to pump myself up for the next planned (and signed up) activity.
No comments:
Post a Comment