What do these photos have in common???
Varying amounts of fear and surprise I would say (and what I say goes because I am the author and these are my adventures).
On Tuesday, I went to my math class and the first thing I hear from the teacher is "how do ya'll think ya did on that test?" HUH?! my stomach about fell to the center of the earth and I could hear my heartbeat in my toes... I asked the girl next to me and sure enough.... they all had a test while I was in P.A.soaking up the white out (I could see the parking lot next door at the hospital BUT that is good enough for me to call it a white out)!!! during the whole hour she was teaching something about conics I was thinking... is she going to let me take it even though I was gone for fun? Is she going to ask me why I was gone? EEEK!!! After class, I asked her if I could take the test that day or the next, she said I could take it right then... HUH?! I was not ready (or so I thought) to take it (we had been working on log, LN, and e before I left and covered something hard on Tuesday I was sure would be on the test). I got the test and set off to work.... finished 40 minutes later and felt pretty good about it. YIPPIE....just goes to show...
I am such a worry wart!!




1 comment:
Hey girl! I love your scared..freaky pics...that is a funny post...I remember doing something like that not too long ago..and it boosted my ego because i did quite well on the exam without really studying...it was probably a stroke of serious luck for me. great job and I can't wait to hear how you did. Are you coming to AZ anytime soon? When will you be around if you are? Would love to see ya.
Post a Comment