01 July 2011

Provo

UGH! I am sitting here thinking "I miss Provo!"  but then I think "why do I miss Provo?"

  • the wall of mountains
  • cool weather
  • snow (we did have snow here this year but didn't last as long)
  • close to grandma and grandpas
  • DRY
  • cheaper flights home
  • could drive home in one day
  • living close to BYU meant a lot of cool things to do on campus
  • how eerily quiet it gets during holidays
  • being close to GoodLookings sister (now there are two)
  • did I mention cooler weather and no humidity??
  • Simpler
just to name a few.
But now I live here and I am trying to make the best of it.... Here's to looking for the fast forward button to find fall.

1 comment:

Julie Barfuss said...

What about the fourth of july! You just can't beat the fourth of july in Provo town. :) hot air balloons, parades, the stadium of fire...

Provo (and me) miss you right back!