22 August 2011

pack horse

Well lets see... Instead of try to update everything that has happened and get overwhelmed into not updating at all, I will give a short summery of what we have been up to in the last little while.

 This is us at the 4th of July parade in DownTown.... It was really hot!!
 This is us and me with little or no makeup
 Toward the end of July, we got to go to Utah for a family reunion and for skit night, Goodlooking put on his kilt (that he got in Scotland on our recent trip in May) and told a funny Scottish joke.
 All the family did a "ropes" course while at the camp which included a huge swing (notice you had to be harnessed and wear a helmet to do it.  I didn't do it because I am baking a bun and thought it wouldn't be the best ride for either of us.
 Pie eating contest that I didn't do, I just ate the pie leisurely (good filling)
 Then up to Idaho to Grandma's for a wiener roast, Christmas, church, and hanging out.
 These are the shirts we made for the Aunts to announce our little bun. Super easy to do... I don't know where I was during this photo shoot... maybe next to the toilet.
After this, on Monday, we took Goodlooking to the airport and we stayed the night at Mapleton.  Then down to Arizona.  I spent a couple days with the in-laws and somehow don't have any photos.
 This is one of my cute nieces.
 and the one looking at the camera is the ONE nephew
My sister took me to get my first pedicure.  I have had a strong aversion to people touching my feet for a long time (I am not sure when it started but I think it was back when I found out about hookworm... IDK).  ANYWAY, I am slowly getting over it (with baking, my feet swell up if I am sitting or standing for too long and I need a massage to get them back to normal) and the pedicure was AMAZING!!! (Thank you sooooo much!!).  I got "eternal flame" paint and little baby feet on my big toes.

1 comment:

hi de ho said...

Such a wonderful bunch of things this summer!!