I think... this is Wallace... Its at the gates of the Edinburgh Castle
At 1:00 they sound a big cannon... not this one.... a much bigger one.
Us chillin.The Falkirk Wheel. It's in Falkirk. It is a devise planned up to take boaters from one level to the other eliminating lakes. I probably explained that wrong but if you don't get the idea from that..... this thing rotates and if you want to go up.... you go up... and when you want to go down.... it takes you down.. really slow.
see what I mean?....
And this is a slide on the playground at the Falkirk Wheel.
What a Cutie Pie right?
2 comments:
I worked all day on a slideshow for FHE and it turned out pretty good with everyone's wonderful pics!! We went over to Uncle Marks and watched it on the BIG screen. Such a fun trip because the people were the best!
I love the pic of Klaire. Haha! Linsday, I miss Provo (or even living in Utah) too!
Post a Comment