24 August 2011

Arizona Sun is Having a Star Soon

Here it is... my (I think) 20 week preggo picture... At least... I think that was when the picture was taken.
Everything is bigger... Everything has grown... even my feet.  I don't wear my wedding ring anymore for fear that it will cut off precious circulation and my finger will fall off.  I wear flip flops to church (which I  think is inappropriate) because my church shoes are too tight.  I have 4 maternity bottoms and 2 maternity tops (so I usually just wear T-shirts or just let it stick out obviously).  Bending over to pick something up off the floor is awkward so if I don't REALLY need it, it stays.  My face produces enough oil for an Olive Garden to operate. My hair is thinning out.  I am having a baby and it is a girl.  I can feel her move a couple times a day and sometimes she keeps me up at night (already).  I am sooo excited to have a baby.  I started school this week and am soooo excited to actually get my hands wet.  What a precious time of my life!!  To have the gift of a child.  We have waited a long time and it is finally almost here.  Before I got pregnant, we always talked about not putting that information out in the world via internet for all to know BUT how can I not.  It's like when I FINALLY made it to college algebra and passed with an A+ (It actually is a lot more exciting but don't you all remember that journey... I did Intermediate before I met GoodLooking, tried college algebra online after we got married, didn't pass, so I took Intermediate again just outside "The Bubble", and then in Hotlanta I finally made it through).
We are very excited!!

3 comments:

the tall girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shara said...

Yay, a girl! She'll fit right in with the Bryce family! Congrats! And if you think bending over is bad now...just wait! :) Good luck in school -- how exciting to get started!

adventuregirl said...

You look so cute!!