28 August 2011

School

I started Cosmetology school last Monday and so far it has been pretty stinken slow!  I have been waiting since January to get into it and now that it is here I am sooo excited!  We were given a list of things we needed to get like scissors, thinning sheers, 3 manikin heads (has to be natural hair and never cut before), perm rods, color bowl and brushes, smock, shampoo capes, blow dryer, straightener, curling iron, ect.  I finally finished collecting everything (except for a two things that I haven't been able to find) on Friday.  On Saturday, I got out a suitcase (I am supposed to get something to put it all in but I am not exactly sure what I want so I am going to wait till I know and make the right investment so I just pulled out a rolling carry on size suitcase) and started packing everything in (I am really surprised that I fit most of everything... and once I take everything out of the packaging, it will probably all fit) and I couldn't find my SMOCK!  Just Friday I took it out of the car and put it somewhere.  I looked and looked and looked.  We live in an apartment so there aren't many places for it to have gone.  I searched everywhere.... even the garbage YUCK!  I decided to forget about it cause sometimes if I am thinking of other things I remember exactly where it is or I can remember what I was doing or.... I can just be more clear about it.  Now it is Sunday and I NEED it for Monday so I look some more.... nothing.  So I say to myself "Self, you'll just have to deal with the consequences of your pregnant mind being so forgetful" and went on to make dinner which happens to be potato and ham casserole.  I open the recipe binder I got from my mother-in-law to the right page and THERE IT WAS!  in the recipe binder! hahahahaha

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOL! You are SO pregnant!!!

hi de ho said...

I'm so glad you cooked up a smock!! hahahaha - this story really did make me laugh! Thanks.