Meaning that the pictures go where she is oldest to youngest.
Me trying not to laugh because it hurts my staples.
the major swirl in her hair
first ride in car seat
first 5 minutes of being home.
First family picture... man I look terrible.
Grandma and baby time
The heartburn paid off.
My beautiful big princess
has quite a double chin
I love her!!

















5 comments:
Oh boy do I know what you mean about the staples...sneezing and coughing also hurt. I look forward to all of your baby Betty updates!
Congratulations! Little Betty is adorable! I'm so glad you got some photos posted here so I could see them. SOOO glad she's here and that you're doing well :)
Betty is super cute...you guys did great! I'm so excited for you..Congratulations new Mama! I'm so glad your Mom is there. She is the best caretaker of new mommas and babies and taught me so much when I was a new Mom. Love you guys...many wonderful days ahead for you. MERRY CHRISTMAS!..Her cheeks are adorable!
Love
Jen
I love ALL the pics, but my favorite is the Grouchy Face one on the top. Love IT!! I hope all is going well Love ya!
Too cute for words! I miss her! (and her parents of course)!
Post a Comment