07 December 2011

This photo was taken before the belly popped out so much. (excuse the changing room setting)

This is about 20 weeks 

And THIS one.... well this one is 37 weeks along.

 Goodlooking takes these maternity shots... he needs to tell me to turn more so you can get a better profile and see how much she REALLY pokes out (belly button is flat now)...

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love the pics! You are one cute pregnant lady :)

adventuregirl said...

You look so cute!

Reflections of Heart said...

Oh My...time has really gotten away from me. You look super cute and I can't believe your baby is coming just around the corner...excited for you! Take lots of photos at this stage! I loved being pregnant...or should I say...the way I looked at this stage...something about the excitement and seriously...you Look so beautiful when you are going to bring one of God's children into the world...celebrate it! Love it!
Love you...
Jen