05 December 2011

in reverse order

This one is from the up-do competition.  I chose to do something kind of easy because I didn't want to try to do something complex and just get tired and drop out of the competition.

Here we have a cull head of pin curls with finger wave ridges between rows.  The day after we did it, the teacher said it's not really for any hair do it's just so we know how to do it.  LAME.. it took a LONG time.

This is called a "piggyback" perm.  It's a perm for those with long hair.  I will let you know that if I have to do this to you... you will be paying extra :)

and my first perm wrap!!  not too pretty but it is getting better... I promise... and I am faster.  I think this took me around 2 hours and I am down to about 45 minutes if I don't run out of energy :)

Sorry it is sideways but it is a really cute hair cut... She gets a mans haircut next semester :(

I have enjoyed my classes this semester and have learned a lot!  I am nervous about having to cut a real person's hair though.. just cause real people are different than mannequins... If you want to be first, it will be free and I will try really hard to not look nervous.

2 comments:

Shara said...

This is SO cool! I'd be scared to cut a real person's hair too, but by the looks of it, you have nothing to worry about! Good luck! :)

adventuregirl said...

I love the hair cut, and I think that a simple up-do is sometimes so much cuter than the really fancy ones. It looks like you will be a great hair person one day.