Honey Started in this room when we moved here but it is right by the front door and I was afraid that any little knock was waking her up so we moved her to this room.
Here is the room without the stuff.
Paint samples of the colors we like.
Prep Work
Spackle!
Me nailing the vertical boards
Honey getting excited
After the white paint (it's got a blue tint)
More Prep Work!
This is us actually making POCERN (POPCORN)
She used to have a set of purple and yellow furniture that kind of took up the whole room. We moved the crib out to the other room for the new person coming soon. She gets the "big girl bed" and a new dresser that I haven't found yet. I am hoping to find the perfect piece that I don't have to do anything too but if I have to paint it I will get to use my new power sander!
The grey is called Dolfin fin. It is a grey that has a greenish tint.
NOTE:: I am usually happy with frog tape (green painters tape that has something on the edges that seals against paint) but this time, I am extremely disappointed in the results. I have some bleeding edges EVERYWHERE. but I am pregnant and don't mind enough to spend the hours and money to fix it. maybe some day but over all I am happy with the look.
2 comments:
THat looks amazing!!!! In the photos you sure cant see 'bleeding', so I think it looks awesome. What a lot of work. You kids should be really proud of yourselves.
Look great!
Post a Comment