The night before the Triathlon, I spent the night in a hotel with my friend that I was training with.
Sorry the photo is sideways but you can't really see me anyway, it just gives you the idea right? This is where everyone came out of the water after swimming almost half a mile.
I believe this is coming in from the 14 mile bike ride. It was probably the hardest part of the Tri because I didn't know how far I had gone until I got to the turn around point. I only passed one person while on the bike, though I did pass her like 10 times.
Honey cheering me on
The last few steps to the finish line. I almost broke down and bawled on this last tenth of a mile. I had finally accomplished something I had thought about for a long time. I say right now it is my biggest accomplishment. It was really hard. This year, I plan to tackle the half marathon... Possibly whole marathon
I think this is actually coming in from the swim... yeah because I am barefoot.






No comments:
Post a Comment